2016 McLaren 675LT Spider
The McLaren 675LT Spider has established itself as one of the most complete supercars of the modern era and the often-lauded pinnacle of the early P11 offering.
Agile and focused, the 675LT Spider is the most track-ready road-legal McLaren model of the era
A limited series of 500 units sold like hotcakes back in 2015 with McLaren Special Operations specified cars being particularly prized by enthusiasts, collectors and investors alike ever since. Here, in a majestic MSO Lantana Purple, the Spider complete with McLaren’s 3.8-litre twin-turbocharged V8 delivering 666bhp and 700Nm of torque seamlessly transforms from coupe to open-top, allowing an uninterrupted soundtrack which can be further enhanced by lowering the rear window.
Agile and focused, the 675LT Spider is the most track-ready road-legal McLaren model of the era with super lightweight forged alloy wheels, carbon ceramic brakes and a suspension system that harnesses technology borrowed from the all-conquering P1. According to McLaren, ‘focus on outright performance, weight reduction, and ultimate levels of driver engagement’ are the fundamental principles of the ‘Longtail’ moniker.
- MSO-defined paint - Lantana Purple - £7,750
- Touring racing seats NCO
- Super lightweight five-spoke diamond cut alloy wheels - £2,790
- Vehicle lifting system - £3,730
- Front & rear parking sensors with rearview camera - £2,730
- Meridian sound system upgrade - £3,150
- Carbon fibre exterior upgrade pack - £7,920
- End plates, lower side intakes, rear bumper centre & upper
- Carbon fibre mirrors - £2,340
- Carbon fibre side air intakes - £2,340
- Orange seat belts - £270
The car has been serviced meticulously by its 2 owners, has never been used on a race track and the service history is as follows:
- 1st 05/12/2017 @ 3,474 miles - McLaren Ascot
- 2nd 28/02/2019 @5,675 miles - McLaren Ascot
- 3rd 13/11/2019 @6,775 miles - McLaren Ascot
- 4th 18/11/2020 @8,234 miles - McLaren Ascot
- 5th 10/11/2021 @9,302 miles - McLaren Ascot
- 6th 20/06/2022 @9,325 miles - McLaren Ascot
The car benefits from four recently fitted Pirelli tyres and transferable McLaren warranty effective to 29th June 2023.
At A Glance
- Open-Top Version Of McLaren's Fabled 675LT Limited To 500 Examples
- 666BHP, 0-62MPH in 2.9 Seconds and 205MPH
- Selected Factory Options Exceeding £33,000
- Low Mileage and Full Dealership Service History
2016 BMW M4 GTS Clubsport Package
Offer now: £115,534
A lighter, faster and more focused M4, the GTS is a rare breed with only 30 officially coming to the UK, and this particular car having just a handful of miles...
2017 Aston Martin Vanquish S
Offer now: £126,204
A unique opportunity to acquire this highly-specified Vanquish S with a plethora of exterior carbon fibre options and handsome custom-stitched leather interior...
2017 Ferrari 488 Spider
Offer now: £176,602
Specified in timeless Rosso Corsa over a Nero leather interior, this Ferrari 488 Spider benefits from an array of interior and exterior carbon fibre options...