2016 McLaren 675LT Spider
Auction ended on 26 April 2023
The McLaren 675LT Spider has established itself as one of the most complete supercars of the modern era and the often-lauded pinnacle of the early P11 offering.
This stunning example benefits from a desirable specification and remaining warranty
A limited series of 500 units sold like hotcakes when launched in 2015, with McLaren Special Operations specified cars being particularly prized by enthusiasts, collectors and investors alike ever since. The Spider, complete with McLaren’s 3.8-litre twin-turbocharged V8 delivering 666bhp and 700Nm of torque. seamlessly transforms from coupe to open-top allowing an uninterrupted soundtrack which is enhanced further by lowering the rear window.
Agile and focused, the 675LT Spider is the most track-ready road-legal McLaren model of the era with super lightweight forged alloy wheels, carbon ceramic brakes and a suspension system that harnesses technology borrowed from the all-conquering P1. According to McLaren, ‘focus on outright performance, weight reduction, and ultimate levels of driver engagement’ are the fundamental principles of the ‘Longtail’ moniker.
Presented here in majestic MSO Lantana Purple, this stunning example benefits from a desirable specification and has been serviced meticulously by its 2 owners. We have been informed it has never been used on a race track. The car benefits from four recently fitted Pirelli tyres and a transferable McLaren warranty effective to 29th June 2023.
- MSO-defined paint - Lantana Purple - £7,750
- Touring racing seats NCO
- Super lightweight five-spoke diamond cut alloy wheels - £2,790
- Vehicle lifting system - £3,730
- Front & rear parking sensors with rearview camera - £2,730
- Meridian sound system upgrade - £3,150
- Carbon fibre exterior upgrade pack - £7,920
- End plates, lower side intakes, rear bumper centre & upper:
- Carbon fibre mirrors - £2,340
- Carbon fibre side air intakes - £2,340
- Orange seat belts - £270
- 05/12/2017 at 3,474 miles - 1st service carried out by McLaren Ascot
- 28/02/2019 at 5,675 miles - 2nd service carried out by McLaren Ascot
- 13/11/2019 at 6,775 miles - 3rd service carried out by McLaren Ascot
- 18/11/2020 at 8,234 miles - 4th service carried out by McLaren London
- 10/11/2021 at 9,302 miles - 5th service carried out by McLaren Ascot
- 20/06/2022 at 9,325 miles - 6th service carried out by McLaren Ascot
✔️ Extremely Low Mileages ✔️ Recently Ferrari Serviced ✔️ Subtle Colour Combination
Buy now: £67,367
✔️ Nero Daytona Paintwork ✔️ 28,000 Miles ✔️ Carbon Fibre Driver zone and Centre Bridge ✔️ 30 Edition - 30kg Lighter, 30bhp More
Buy now: £160,196
✔️ 1 Owner From New ✔️ Only 3,700 miles ✔️ Fully Documented Ferrari History ✔️ Collector Example
Buy now: £339,000
✔️ Exemplary History File with Every Invoice ✔️ Extensive Rolling Restoration and Engine Rebuild ✔️ Late MK1 Example in Iconic Silver Birch