2017 Aston Martin Vanquish S
The Vanquish S is the swansong for Aston Martin's 'Super GT' and a self-proclaimed 'grand tourer with supercar performance'. This flagship houses the last of a dying breed – the final naturally aspirated V12 in an Aston Martin production series. A honed aluminium monocoque VH platform has been fine-tuned and merged with its all-carbon fibre body, appealing to the Aston Martin aficionado. In this example, the carbon-fibre body panels are emphasised by a wealth of carbon-fibre exterior trim adding to this car’s appeal and value.
Few cars are as charismatic as the Vanquish S. The timeless elegance of the design produces one of the most visually stunning cars of the past few decades, particularly when finished in AML Carbon Black paintwork showing off the exquisitely designed form, coupled with the sensory overload of its sonorous 5.9-litre V12 and revised intake manifolds as well as stainless steel quad exhausts, producing a thunderous yet sophisticated sound. There is no downsizing, turbocharging or electrification here. Coupled to this 12-cylinder charmer is the smooth 8-speed ZF gearbox meaning a 3.5 seconds 0-62mph time.
The hand-crafted Obsidian Black interior is truly a special place to be; solid, beautiful and a feeling of no expense spared with yellow accents and contrast yellow stitching. In the cabin, the 12-cylinder soundtrack is drowned out only by the Bang & Olufsen 13-speaker sound system.
There is no downsizing, turbocharging or electrification here
An exquisite, balanced ride and handling are taken advantage of with authentic steering feel thanks to an old-school hydraulic, weighted power steering system.
• AML Carbon Black exterior
• Obsidian Black Full Caithness leather interior
• 8-speed Touchtronic 3 transmission
• 20-inch five-spoke Gloss Black with Diamond Turned Finish lightweight DT wheels
• Contrast stitching in yellow
• Sports seats
• 2+2 seating
• Headrest embroidery - wings logo in yellow
• One77 steering wheel
• Exterior carbon pack
• Carbon fibre roof panel
• Carbon fibre bonnet vents
• Carbon fibre mirror caps
• Carbon fibre side strakes
• Satellite navigation
• Memory seats
• Alarm upgrade
• Cruise control
• Front parking sensors
• Bang & Olufsen BeoSound
• Brake calipers – yellow
• Auto dimming rear view mirror
• Rear parking camera
• Adaptive steering
• Carbon ceramic brake discs
• Differential - sports diff
• Tailpipes - black finish
• Front grille mesh – black
• Side strake mesh – black
• Black side window surround
• Pedals – black
• Interior black pack
• Paddleshift – yellow accents
• Full leather headlining with yellow accents
• Tail lamps – red
• Fuel filler cap - polished aluminium
- 26/04/2018 at 6,558 miles: 10,000 mile service, carried out by Aston Martin Newcastle
- 13/05/2019 at 9,807 miles: 20,000 mile service, carried out by Aston Martin Works
- 03/09/2020 at 12,065 miles: 30,000 mile service, carried out by Aston Martin Birmingham
- 03/09/2021 at 13,277 miles: 40,000 mile service, carried out by Aston Martin Birmingham
- 02/08/2022 at 14,824 miles: 50,000 mile service, carried out by Aston Martin Birmingham
All tyres are matching and recent Pirelli P Zero.
This 2017 Vanquish S presents in wonderful condition defying its age, with only very minor age related imperfections. We recommend viewing the car person to appreciate its condition.
Sell With Us Today
PaddlUp makes selling your supercar or exotic entirely stress-free, managing everything from the collection from your home, office, or storage area to photography and marketing and finally delivering the vehicle to its new owner.
Our consignment concierge team manages all buyer inquiries and will arrange viewings at The PaddlUp Rooms, so all the hassle is taken out of your hands.
We'll handle all paperwork and also include mechanical breakdown insurance for eligible vehicles.
We will take care of the process in its entirety on your behalf, and you will receive cleared funds from our Escrow when the buyer takes delivery.
Buy now: £62,912
𐃏 LHD ⏲ 94,831 miles
Buy now: £92,700
𐃏 RHD ⏲ 15,115 miles
Buy now: £69,000
𐃏 RHD ⏲ 12,286 miles
Buy now: £62,490
𐃏 RHD ⏲ 3,194 miles