2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast
The 812 superfast will take its place in Ferrari history as the very last production series normally-aspirated V12 berlinetta. It builds upon the legacy and lessons learnt from the F12berlinetta and F12tdf with a more advanced chassis with four-wheel steering, further aero enhancements and active aerodynamics, as well as a raft of driver technology to get the most out of the commanding 6.5 litre, 789bhp V12.
The on-tap driver technology includes dual-coil shock absorbers with MagneRide dampers, enhanced slide slip control plus the introduction of electronically assistance for the steering rack, allowing precise adjustment for the steering feel and rate. These technologies combine to provide an unsurpassed driving experience, dependent on the mode selected on the Manettino toggle switch on the steering wheel.
The aluminium bodywork is swathed in intakes, scoops, turning vanes and diffusers that combine with unseen active trick aero to generate the same level of downforce as the famed F12tdf but with an astounding forty percent less drag and without the need for a large rear-wing interrupting the flowing lines of the berlinetta.
Finished Grigio Ferro Metallic from the Ferrari archive, this metallic-finish iron grey example underscores the car’s high-tech content and is a nod to the ancestral 12-cylinder berlinetta upon which it was first used in a production series- the 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB4. The 812 superfast is further visually completed by choice external carbon-fibre options from the cosmetic front bumper inserts and rear bumper sides to the functional front spoiler and pronounced rear diffuser.
- Grigio Ferro Met - Historic Ferrari Colour
- Nero Interior with Nero Carpets
- 20" Dark Painted Rims with Titanium Wheel Bolts
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Carbon-Fibre Front Bumper Insert
- Carbon-Fibre Rear Bumper Sides
- Carbon-Fibre Rear Diffuser
- Carbon-Fibre Underfloor Cover
- Carbon-Fibre Wheel Cups
- Carbon-Fibre Front Spoiler
- Carbon-Fibre Filter Box Cover
- Adaptive Front Lights & SBL
- Factory Anti-Stone Chipping Film
- Suspension Lifter
- Black Ceramic Exhaust Pipes
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields
- Front & Rear Parking Cameras
- Privacy Rear Windows
- Contrast Red Stitching
- Red Interior Inner Details
- Large Carbon-Fibre Racing Seats
- Embroidered Cavallino on Headrest in Red
- Racing Seat Lifter
- Red Seat Belts
- Carpet Mats with Red Logo
- Nero Leather Headliner
- Upper Part in Nero Alcantara
- Passenger Display
- High Power HiFi System
- Aluminium Rev Counter
- Carbon-Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon-Fibre Door Panels
- Carbon-Fibre Rear Bench Trim
- Carbon-Fibre Sill Kick Plates
- Carbon-Fibre Upper Tunnel Trim
- Carbon-Fibre Driver Zone & LEDs
The 812 superfast has been cared for by one owner from new. The car has the desirable suspension lift system, large carbon-fibre racing seats and a carbon-fibre driver zone and LEDs to complement the plethora of carbon-fibre options that adorn both the exterior and interior.
2021 Porsche 992 911 GT3
Buy now: £239,000
A stunning and low mileage example of Porsche's visceral track-focused sports car. Presented with sought-after specification including front lift, ceramic brakes, roll cage and manual gearbox.
2011 Aston Martin DBS Volante
Buy now: £109,000
The quintessential British open-top grand tourer from the recognised high-point of modern Aston Martin British design.
2020 McLaren 720S Le Mans
Buy now: £319,000
A limited series of 50 cars built to mark the 25th anniversary of Le Mans 1995 where McLaren finished 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 13th.