2019 Ferrari Portofino
The 3.9-litre twin-turbo V8 in the Ferrari Portofino mirrors that in the Ferrari 488. That means it's perhaps the most brilliant twin-turbo V8 of recent times with no lag and fantastic power and torque delivery via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Here, in special order Blu Le Mans bodywork with a Cuoio leather and Alcantara interior, this is a specification visioned by a true Ferrari GT aficionado.
The clever parts is the way in which the Portofino differs is its driving experience at moderate speeds; it drives beautifully on the road, and the chassis has satisfying responsiveness and consistency. Roof up, it's a comfortable long-distance tourer and practical daily driver. Roof down, on a sunny day and a winding road, it's a fun-to-drive sports car. And that duality of purpose is exactly what the open-top GT customers desire from a Ferrari.
Here, in special order Blu Le Mans bodywork with a Cuoio leather and Alcantara interior, this is a specification visioned by a true Ferrari GT aficionado. Choice carbon-fibre on the exterior and interior highlight the high specification, whilst flashes of yellow in both the brake calipers and rev-counter contrast perfectly with the exterior blue. Both the carbon fibre and yellow accents tie together the exterior and interior. Finally, the factory sports exhaust system is the cherry on top to emphasise the Ferrari V8 credentials.
The impressive specification includes:
- Extended Ferrari Warranty to November 2023
- Apple CarPlay
- Adaptive headlights with SBL function
- Cuoio Alcantara door panels, inner seat trims
- Cuoio leather upholstery seat backs
- Yellow brake calipers
- Carbon fibre air ducts
- Carbon fibre front air vents
- Carbon fibre underdoor cover
- Front grille with chrome edges
- Carbon fibre driver zone with LEDS
- Carbon fibre central bridge
- Exterior sill kick plates in carbon fibre
- Carbon fibre cup holder
- Blu coloured safety belts
- Cuoio leather centre console
- Dash inserts in carbon fibre
- Cuoio-coloured upper dashboard
- Cuoio Alcantara lower dashboard
- Blu Medio Cavallino stitched headrests
- Sports exhaust system
- Carbon fibre front spoiler
- Additional floor mats with logo
- Scuderia Ferrari shields
- Magneride dual-mode suspension
- Electrochromatic rearview mirror
- Front and rear parking cameras
- Passenger display
- Aluminium driver and passenger footrest
- Yellow rev counter
- 20-inch forged diamond wheels
- Full electric seats
- Foldable rear seat backrest
- High-power JBL Hi-Fi system
- Quilted style seats
- Special coloured stitching - Blu Medio 0827
- Coloured steering wheel Cuoio 4609
- Upper part of passenger compartment in Cuoio 4609
- Special order Blu Le Mans paint
- Front-end PPF
Full Main Dealer Service History
- PDI - 28/02/2019
- 1st Service 05/02/2020 @ 8,454 miles
- 2nd Service 30/05/2021 @ 17,620 miles
This 2019 Portofino presents in wonderful condition, with only very minor age-related imperfections. We recommend viewing the car in person to appreciate its condition. The car is fitted with full front-end Paint Protection Film (PPF), which safeguards the carbon-fibre front spoiler, front bumper and wings, headlights, bonnet, wing mirrors and rear deck lid roof panel. An extended Ferrari warranty gives coverage through to November 2023.
At A Glance
- Extended Ferrari Warranty To November 2023
- Impressive Specification For The Ferrari Aficionado
- Extensive Carbon Fibre Interior and Exterior Accents
- Optional Passenger Display
- Full Front End PPF including Front Carbon Spoiler/Wing Mirrors
2016 McLaren 675LT Spider
Offer now: £241,748
Limited to only 500 produced, McLaren's 675LT Spider is as exclusive as it is exciting, its 666bhp engine giving a top speed in excess of 200mph...
2016 BMW M4 GTS Clubsport Package
Offer now: £115,534
A lighter, faster and more focused M4, the GTS is a rare breed with only 30 officially coming to the UK, and this particular car having just a handful of miles...
2017 Aston Martin Vanquish S
Offer now: £126,204
A unique opportunity to acquire this highly-specified Vanquish S with a plethora of exterior carbon fibre options and handsome custom-stitched leather interior...