VIDEO: Ferrari 488 Pista Piloti
Piloti cars were only available in four colours, with this particular car finished in stunning Blu Tour De France. The painted Tricolore livery is accompanied by WEC logos to commemorate Ferrari’s victory at the 2017 World Endurance Championship.
- Exclusive special edition Pista ‘Piloti’ with around 40 built through the Tailor Made programme.
- Powered by a 710hp version of the multi-award winning F145 twin-turbo V8.
- UK-supplied car registered in May 2020.
- Odometer currently shows 455 miles.
- Only sold to those customers in Ferrari’s motorsport programme.
- All were numbered, with this car adorning 145.
INTERESTED IN BUYING OR SELLING AT PADDLUP?
If you're thinking of buying or selling a supercar and would like to know more about PaddlUp's unique approach, find out more about selling here and buying here.
You can also view our range of distinctive, hand-picked examples here.
The three Ps of PaddlUp
Our used supercars are vetted and verified prior to consignment, so you can rest assured that everything in The Gallery – our purpose-built showroom – is held to the highest possible standards.Seal of Approval
A team you can trust who live and breathe supercars. There’s no smoke and no mirrors here. We want to know what makes you tick so we can match the right car to the right person.Real supercars real people
The associated costs of our premium supercar sales service are covered by a unique approach to fees. Buyers and sellers share the responsibility of covering costs in a 50/50 split.A problem shared is a problem halved