2020 McLaren 720S Le Mans
Whilst at McLaren, Lewis Hamilton had his eye on only one road car, an XP McLaren F1 LM that sat proudly on the boulevard at the McLaren Technology Centre resplendent in eye-catching McLaren Orange. Legend has it that Ron Dennis had a gentleman's agreement with Lewis that the car would become his if he won three Driver's World Championships with the race team.
This car is just 1 of 2 right-hand drive orange examples in the UK
This McLaren 720S LM is 1 of a limited series of 50, built to mark the 25th anniversary of the five production McLaren F1 LMs which themselves were built to honour the five McLaren F1 GTRs that finished the 1995 24 Hours of Le Mans in first, third, fourth, fifth and thirteenth places in McLaren’s first appearance at the world-famous race. This car is just 1 of 2 right-hand drive orange examples in the UK and is designed to pay homage to the car so coveted by the seven-time champion. Only six 720S Le Mans are in the UK in total with this example being chassis 004 out of the limited production run of 50 units.
Finished in the iconic McLaren Orange of the F1 LM cars, it benefits from bespoke five-spoke alloy wheels finished in gloss dark Graphite Grey to match the style of the F1 LM cars, in addition to gold brake calipers that also featured on the McLaren F1.
Additional features include a roof scoop and carbon fibre racing seats. Limited to just 16 examples in Europe and 50 worldwide, each with a Le Mans dedication plate and ‘McLaren 25 anniversary Le Mans’ logos.
The fully-functional roof scoop channels air to provide additional cooling for the engine while the carbon fibre louvred front fenders reduce aerodynamic lift generated by the rotation of the front wheels, as well as reducing vehicle weight.
The McLaren 720S Le Mans has astonishing performance delivered by the mid-mounted, 720PS, M840T 4.0-litre McLaren engine. The twin-turbocharged V8 propels the car from 0-62mph in 2.9 seconds, and on to a top speed of 212mph.
- VIN begin with 298 - number of laps completed
- ‘Ueno Grey’- painted body side lower, rear bumper and front bumper lower
- ‘McLaren 25 anniversary Le Mans’ logo on lower body side panel
- Gloss black roof scoop with polycarbonate rear glazing
- Carbon fibre louvred front fenders
- Unique five-spoke LM wheels that echo the design of the #59 F1 GTR wheels and also feature ‘Le Mans’ etching
- Gold-coloured brake calipers
- Gloss black contrast body components
- Interior bespoke black Alcantara with accents in McLaren Orange
- Carbon fibre racing seats
- Embroidered headrests with ‘McLaren 25 anniversary Le Mans’ logo
- 12 o'clock steering wheel marker
- Dedication plate with ‘McLaren 25 anniversary Le Mans’ logo
- Floor mats with ‘McLaren 25 anniversary Le Mans’ logo
- Bluetooth connection
- Cruise control
- Keyless go
- Navigation system
- Service indicator
- Soft close automatic
- Steering wheel mounted controls
- Trip computer
- Auxiliary input socket
- Digital radio
- OEM sound system
- USB/iPod interface
- Adaptive dampers
- Door mirrors electrically foldable
- Electric door mirrors
- Heated door mirrors
- LED daytime running lights
- LED headlights
- LED rear lights
- 2 zone climate control
- Electrically adjustable driver's seat
- Front electric windows
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Sports seats
- Steering wheel rake adjustment
- Steering wheel reach adjustment
- Solid Paint
- Drivers airbag
- Passenger airbag
- Side airbags
- Traction control
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Partial leather seat trim
- Alcantara upholstery
- Tyre repair kit
The LM boasts a vast array of options that include: MSO Black Pack, MSO defined front fender louvres, stainless steel sports exhaust, Stealth Pack, Dove Grey Le Mans interior theme with 25th anniversary stitching on the headrests and floor mats, carbon-fibre racing seats in touring size, primary interior components in carbon-fibre, MSO defined extended carbon paddles, interior ambient lighting, 360-degree park assist (parking sensors front and rear with reversing camera) vehicle tracking system and the all-important vehicle lift system.
The vehicle has been subject to its first year service which was completed on 03/11/21 at 1,149 miles at McLaren New Forest
At a glance
- Limited Series Le Mans, 1 of 50
- 1 of 6 UK RHD Cars and of these, only 2 are McLaren Orange
- Model specific 25th Anniversary livery
- Carbon fibre package including roof scoop
2022 Mercedes G63 AMG
AMG's take on Mercedes fabled G-Wagon is no half-hearted show - 569bhp means explosive performance while a raft of improvements over the previous generation mean...
2022 Lamborghini Huracan STO
Lamborghini's STO is the purest, lightest and most aggressive Huracan. Extensive use of carbon fibre and adjustable aero give the STO power to go toe-to-toe with the likes of...
2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S 991
The flagship 911, this particular Turbo S benefits from a desirable specification including carbon interior, tilt and slide glass sunroof, PDK gearbox...